[Japanese] Intention of translation

From: Suzuki Masataka <labduck@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 20:40:55 +0900
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Dear Translators

I am wondering if you could give me a permission to translate the following specification into Japanese and publish it on the Web.

CSS Writing Modes Module Level 3
 http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-writing-modes/

According to "W3C Translations"[*1], the translation of Working Draft isn't added on database.
Please let me know if you have any processes, rules and considerations about publishing it.

I have another question about publishing.

Can I publish several parts of japanese translation text before I complete translating the whole specification?
I would like to publish Japanese translatioin by parts as my blog entry with my comments.

Regards.

[*1]W3C Translations http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/