Re: Translation of article

Hello Samuli

Thanks for writing again. Your first message of 18-Apr hadn't made it to
my inbox or the mailing list.

I will endeavour to assess your translation as soon as I can but at the
moment I need to focus on other business in the detriment of the W3C
volunteer translations.

Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR