Please let me know if you are working on these translations

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 11:43:16 +0100
To: 'w3c-translators' <w3c-translators@w3.org>
CC: Gunnar Bittersmann <gunnar@bittersmann.de>, Kerstin Reichert <reichert@data2type.de>, devadviser@gmail.com, editor@microo.net, Facundo Quiroga <facundoquiroga@spanishtranslation.us>, Gaston Diego Valente <gaston@spanish-translator-services.com>, Patrick Andries <patrick@hapax.qc.ca>, dirje@dirjewelry.com, contact@metaphraser.com, kw.wisniewski@gmail.com, andrew.osobka@tlumaczenia-angielski.info, magda.kadubiec@gmail.com, alancarv@uol.com.br, css.maujor@gmail.com, claudiu.apetrei@gmail.com, sorin velescu <kinslayer666@yahoo.com>, Sasha Shlapak <sanyokartlife@gmail.com>, Huiping Iler <huiping.iler@wintranslation.com>, Olle Olsson <olleo@sics.se>
Hi,

If your name/organization appears at
http://www.w3.org/International/wiki/Translations please would you take
a look and let me know asap whether:

a. you are still working on the article if it says "Sent"

b. you are able/unable to update the translation where it says "Needs
update"

If your name doesn't appear there but you are working on a translation
of a document below http://www.w3.org/International/ please let me know.
(I lost some emails last year, so I may have lost track.)

I will use that wiki page to track translation work for /International
pages from now on, and I'd like to clarify the current situation.

Thanks for your help!
RI

--
Richard Ishida