Re: Submission of intent to become LTO for Polish translation of WCAG 2.0

Dear Anna

On behalf of the W3C and of the WAI team, I am happy to notify you, in
your quality of LTO, to proceed with the preparation of a Candidate
Authorized Translation of WCAG 2.0 (http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/) into
Polish.

This is step 3 of the policy for Authorized W3C Translations, in which the
LTO is expected to develop a "Candidate Authorized Translation (CAT)" of
the entire document (http://www.w3.org/2005/02/TranslationPolicy.html).

In preparation for step 4 (W3C Initiation of Review Process), give me,
please, a few days heads-up so that I can request internally the creation
of public-auth-trans-plw3.org, a public mailing-list to use for comments
when the CAT is ready.

Best regards,
Coralie Mercier

--
Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR