Ukrainian Completed translation for Date and Time Formats

From: Aleksandr Batechko <batechko@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 10:33:20 +0300
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Dear Translators

I have completed translation into Ukrainian (uk) of the following document:

Date and Time Formats
http://www.w3.org/TR/1998/NOTE-datetime-19980827

Формати Дати та Часу
http://art-seo.com.ua/TR/1998/NOTE-datetime-ua.html

I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I
have placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation in which I
disclose,
(1) the title of and link to the original English document,
(2) that my document is a translation which may contain errors, and
(3) that the original English document on the W3C website is the one
that is official.
I confirm that the links within my translation are valid and I have
endeavored to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at
http://validator.w3.org/).

Best Regards,
Aleksandr Batechko