Re: translations to turkish language ready

Hello everyone,

thanks Fatih, I was close to say something similar.
To stay at a given example, I would not do my German readers a
favour, if I would translate the term webmaster with Netzmeister.
No one would understand that in the first case, since webmaster is a
common term in Germany too.

Since we all talk so much about internationalisation, there is even
the chance to bring languages closer together. I like the idea, that
I find common words in other languages too. So I was quite surprised
when I spoke to some Marathi speaking person and he understood the
word fast, because it is used the same way as in english.

Understanding other people is a wonderful thing, and if I have the
chance in my translations to use terms, everyone in the world
understands, I use them without translation. It does not matter if
they are english, french, turkish, hindi or from some other language.

After all this writing I earned myself a nice "baguette" with "creme
fresh", maybe I give my son the same before I take him to
"kindergarden".

Happy translating to all of you
Stefan

--