Plan to translate Mobile Web Best Practices 1.0 into Korean

From: 신승식\(Greg Shin\) <sshin90@yahoo.co.kr>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 23:17:13 +0900 (KST)
To: w3c-translators@w3.org

Hi, I am Greg Shin who translated Web Content
Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 into Korean.

Now I am planning to translate Mobile Web Best
Practices 1.0 into Korean.

I expect the translation will take about two months.
That is, the final translated Korean version would be
available hopefully by the end of October, 2008.

180도 달라진 야후! 메일 - 두둥! 새로운 야후! 메일에서는 메시지를 여기저기 끌어다 놓을 수 있답니다.
http://kr.content.mail.yahoo.com/cgland