Re: Spanish Translation of http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/

Hello Dimitri

Thanks for writing.

I don't want to appear discriminative but Dimitri doesn't sound spanish.
We usually prefer when native speakers proceed with translations. That
being said, if your command of Spanish is good, you are more than welcome
to translate the document into Spanish.

Note however that the translation would not be included in the
Translations database. The owner of the page would place a link to your
translation on the original document.

--
Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR