RE: Translation in Tamil...

Hello,

Thanks for volunteering.

There are two routes you can take:

(a) You can translate W3C specs at http://www.w3.org/TR/ (and certain other documents).  For this you can find advice here: http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/Overview.html#volunteer  Coralie Mercier processes these translations.

(b) You can translate some of the Internationalization Activity articles/tutorials at http://www.w3.org/International/ .  I process these translations.  You can find instructions here: http://www.w3.org/International/2004/06/translation

I hope that is of some help.

Best regards,
Richard.

Richard Ishida