Re: Translation handoff (was: Re: German translation of "Architecture of the World Wide Web, Volume One")

into German?? not clear?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jens Meiert
  To: w3c-translators@w3.org
  Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 2:11 PM
  Subject: Translation handoff (was: Re: German translation of "Architecture of the World Wide Web, Volume One")

  (Need to send this email again; apologies if you receive it twice.)

  Dear translators group,

  over two years ago I announced [1] the translation of "Architecture of the World Wide Web, Volume One" [2], but after several delay messages I now need to surrender.

  I'm very sorry (and will compensate for it by another, shorter translation I'll announce in a few minutes), but it's just too much. If anyone else likes to continue my work on that document, I'll send him everything I already translated with pleasure (though with the shy request to note me as one of the translators, too) - feel free to email me or this list then.

  Best regards,
   Jens.

  [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2004OctDec/0064.html
  [2] http://www.w3.org/TR/webarch/