The Turkish translation of "Namespaces in XML 1.0" is now complete

From: Nilgün Belma Bugüner <nilgun@belgeler.gen.tr>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 17:42:29 +0300
To: w3c-translators@w3.org

Hi,

The Turkish translation of "Namespaces in XML 1.0 (Second Edition)" is
now complete, and can be reached at http://belgeler.org/recs/xml-names/ .

A spec XML document was produced first, and this was translated into
Turkish. The related XML document is available at
http://belgeler.org/recs/xml-names/xml-names.xml which is displayed in
some browsers as XHTML (like the spec XML you have for XML 1.0)

In order to achieve that, I downloaded the file xmlspec.xsl from your
web site, and modified it so as to convert into Turkish XHTML. This file
is available at http://belgeler.org/recs/xmlspec-tr.xsl .

Also there is an xml-names.xsl file specific to this task which is
available at http://belgeler.org/recs/xml-names/xml-names.xsl .

As I told you before, I am also planning to translate XPath 1.0 and XSLT
1.0 .

Regards,
Nilgün Belma Bugüner