Re: Polish translation of Web Standards Switch

Hello todos, em outubro de 2006 eu submeti uma tradução polonesa do interruptor padrão da correia fotorreceptora, que foi marcado como o welcomed" do "translation; no local do QA de W3C (http://www.w3.org/QA/Library/ - sob a instrução e excedem o título). A tradução foi posta nunca em uma base de dados, nem sobre o local do QA (http://www.w3.org/QA/translations#switch, onde as traduções são alistadas sob o interruptor padrão da correia fotorreceptora) nem na base de dados central da tradução. Eu suponho que deve haver alguma sorte de negligencia ou talvez um erro. O fato da matéria é que quando eu submeti a tradução eu estive dito que eu estaria contatado por alguém do QA mas como agora de I haven't recebeu toda a informação neste de qualquer um. Eu pensei de que a tradução estêve alistada, mas ao verificar o Web site do QA recentemente eu observei que ele hasn't sido. Poderia você por favor verificá-la para ver se há mim e deixar-me-ia saber se você poderia reparar aquele? A versão polonesa está ainda disponível em cheers de http://www.t4tw.info/tlumaczenia/qa/web-kitpl.html, Sebastian Snopek http://www.t4tw.info
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sebastian Snopek
  To: w3c-translators@w3.org
  Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 9:14 PM
  Subject: Polish translation of Web Standards Switch

  Hello everyone,
  In October of 2006 I submitted a Polish translation of the web Standard Switch, which was marked as "translation welcomed" on the W3C QA site ( http://www.w3.org/QA/Library/ - under Education and Outreach heading). The translation was never put into a database, neither on the QA site (http://www.w3.org/QA/translations#switch, where the translations are listed under Web Standard Switch) nor in the central translation database. I guess there must be some sort of overlook or perhaps an error.
  The fact of the matter is that when I submitted the translation I was told that I would be contacted by someone from the QA but as of now I haven't received any information on this from anyone. I thought that the translation was listed, but when checking the QA web site recently I noticed that it hasn't been. Could you please check it for me and let me know if you could fix that?
  The Polish version is still available at http://www.t4tw.info/tlumaczenia/qa/web-kitpl.html
  cheers,

  Sebastian Snopek
  http://www.t4tw.info