Re: Translation is not on the list

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 10:47:22 -0400, D.G. <dove188@163.com> wrote:

> Dear W3C,
>
> I have finished the translation of "Developing a Web Accessibility
> Business
> Case for Your Organization: Overview" (URL:
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/bcase/Overview.html) at December 9th last year,
> and I
> find the translation is not on the list of Simplified Chinese
> Translations
> of W3C Documents now. The URL of the translation is
> http://www.tuanwei.uestc.edu.cn/translation/DWABCYO.htm.
> I hope the answer.
> Thank you.

Dear Dove

I remember that your translation was added to the database on 11 December
2006.

The reason it is currently not listed (really, it is that it is not
displayed), is that the resource at
   http://www.tuanwei.uestc.edu.cn/translation/DWABCYO.htm
is unavailable. The request times out after a while.

Please, let me know when the resource is available again and the
translation will be displayed again in the database.

Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
    MIT/CSAIL - 32 Vassar St. - Room G530 - Cambridge, MA 02139 - USA
T:+1.617.324.8320 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/