Re: Concern about strange messages

From: Cristina Marquez Arroyo <carroyo@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 11:33:24 -0400
To: "W3C Translators" <w3c-translators@w3.org>

Thank you so much to everybody!

I do have a good antivirus, update it daily, say all the prayers, etc. And
still cross fingers! :-(

These messages from "ezequiel martin gurevich", whoever he is, are always
sent to the list, among others. What really caught my attention is the fact
that the sender's name is always the same, although the email addresses are
always different.

I just wanted to share a concern with all of you.

Thanks again and best regards to all,

cristina