Re: Concern about strange messages

From: <joseantonio.duenas@auna.es>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 16:03:16 +0200
To: Cristina Marquez Arroyo <carroyo@attglobal.net>
Cc: W3C Translators <w3c-translators@w3.org>, w3c-translators-request@w3.org

Hi, Cristina
I think so. I have been receiving messages too.

Best regards,

José Antonio Dueñas Jiménez

|         |  Cristina Marquez Arroyo     |
|         |  <carroyo@attglobal.net>     |
|         |  Enviado por:                |
|         |  w3c-translators-request@w3.o|
|         |  rg                          |
|         |  06/05/2004 14:54            |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  |                                                                                                                             |
  |                                                                                                                             |
  |                                                        ...Comunicado                                                        |
  |                                                                                                                             |
  |                                                                                                                             |
  |       Para:     W3C Translators <w3c-translators@w3.org>                                                                    |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                   |
  |       cco:                                                                                                                  |
  |       Asunto:   Concern about strange messages                                                                              |
  |                                                                                                                             |
  |                                                                                                                             |
  |                                                                                                                             |
  |                                                                                                                             |
  |                                                                                                                             |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hello,

I have been receiving messages from different addresses, all of them
apparently from the same person, some of them with infected attachments:

ezequielmartingurevich - exxel-group argentina gaius julius ceasar
<unesco_nato_norad_ez666@yahoo.com.au>
ezequielmartingurevich <ezequielmartingurevich7177@yahoo.com>
ezequiel martin gurevich <ibm_russia@yahoo.com.ar>

Is someone else in the group receiving the same files? If so, is the W3
Consortium aware of this problem?

Thanks so much for any reply and best regards,

Cristina