Invitation to translate User Agent Accessibility Guidelines 1.0

From: Ian B. Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 03:19:34 +0900
To: w3c-translators@w3.org

Dear Translators,

I am pleased to announce the publication of the
User Agent Accessibility Guidelines (UAAG) 1.0 [1] as a
W3C Recommendation. UAAG 1.0 provides guidelines for
designing browsers and multimedia players that lower
barriers to Web accessibility for people with disabilities.

The Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) has already benefitted
from the contributions of translators of WCAG 1.0 and ATAG 1.0,
and I hope will continue to find support for translations of
UAAG 1.0 (which we will list here [2]).

Thank you for your valuable work,

  _ Ian Jacobs, editor of UAAG 1.0

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/REC-UAAG10-20021217/
[2] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/UAAG-translations

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447