translations os uaag 1.0 and any other document

From: Claudio Cannella <claudio.cannella@fastwebnet.it>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 01:06:34 +0900
To: w3c-translators@w3.org

Dear sirs
hereby i offer myself for translating the UAAG1.0 document in italian
immediately and later if you find none else in German
Since you require it I add the permission you state in the documents ,
however i feel that it would be much simpler if you paid a nominal fee for
the translations thus becoming proprietor to them .

Let me know if you accept the offer .
best regards and wishes for the new year
Claudio Cannella

Hereby I the undersigned Claudio Cannella grant for any legal purpose
whatsoever  to the W3C the permit to publish , make copies and distribute
by any mean  the translation of the document UAAG1.0 and to permit users to
make copies at will under the only condition that they add 'traslated by
Claudio Cannella " and/or the local language equivalent and my email
address at the end of it .

Claudio CAnnella , italian citizen , programmer , TCN = CNNCLD58e13E625P