Re: Translation of http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/full-checklist.html

Hello Silke!

In general, you place the translation in your (or some other)
webspace and tell the W3C, where to find it, and they create a link
for it.

http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620.html
is not answering this question, maybe someone should add an
explanation to section 5.6.  Martin?

Happy working,
Stefan

--
Stefan Schumacher
Oesterberg 20                                   0172/2718968