translation of "XHTML+SMIL Profile"

From: Eliza Gapenne <egapenne@linguaforce.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 04:52:25 +0900
To: w3c-translators@w3.org

Hi,
My name is Eliza Gapenne and I am a French student in translation, in 3rd
cycle (DESS ILTS of the University Paris 7 http://www.eila.jussieu.fr/). I
am also working as a trainee in the French translation company called
LinguaForce (http://www.linguaforce.com) as my studies are work-based
learning.
In the shape of my studies I have to do two dissertations: one of
translation and one in terminology.
As I am very interested about new technologies and computing in general, I
would like to translate the  "XHTML+SMIL Profile" provided on your site
(http://www.w3c.org/TR/2002/NOTE-XHTMLplusSMIL-20020131).
Please, could you let me know if I can translate this document?
I engaged myself to respect any of your conditions and to inform you
regularly about the progress of my work.

Yours sincerely,

Eliza Gapenne
egapenne@linguaforce.com (work)
egapenne@eila.jussieu.fr (university)