Re: What is the best editor for translation?

Hello Dimitri!

HTML-Kit is very fast, if you have big documents.
www.chami.com

Amaya is sometimes a good choice, too.
www.w3.org/amaya

I use both of them, sometimes itīs better to edit in the source code,
sometimes not.

The "best" editor depends on what you like most. :-)

So long,
Stefan

--
Stefan Schumacher
Oesterberg 20                                   0172/2718968