URI Correction Re: XML Accessibility Guidelines in to Spanish.

Note that the URI for this translation is in fact
http://www.sidar.org/recur/desdi/traduc/es/xml/w3c-xag-20010829/xages.htm
(but the URL given below will redirect)

This draft is now linked from the Translations page -
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/
via the XAG translations page - http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/XML/translations

cheers

Chaals

On Fri, 30 Aug 2002, Emmanuelle Guti駻rez y Restrepo wrote:

 >Hi all,
 >
 >Emmanuelle Guti駻rez y Restrepo mailto:emmanuelle@sidar.org has concluded
 >the "XML Accessibility Guidelines - W3C Working Draft 29 August 2001"
 >http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/WD-xmlgl-20010829
 >translation into Spanish.
 >
 >The translation is in:
 >http://www.sidar.org/traduc/w3c-xag-20010829/xages.htm
 >
 >I know that it is a Working Draft but if there is a translation in to
 >Spanish, this will facilitate the participation in their development of
 >people that don't speak English. For that reason at the beginning of the
 >translation is a warning that says:
 >
 >"Attention!: This document is a Working Draft, therefore it is subject to
 >changes. Their intention is to receive observations on the part of the
 >members of the W3C and of other interested parts. If you cannot send
 >observations in English to the address mentioned later on, send them to the
 >translator who will make them arrive, on your behalf, to the editors."
 >
 >Best Regards,
 >Emmanuelle Guti駻rez y Restrepo
 >Coordinadora del SIDAR
 >mailto: coordina@sidar.org
 >http://www.sidar.org

SWAD-E http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe ------------ WAI http://www.w3.org/WAI
  21 Mitchell street, FOOTSCRAY Vic 3011, Australia  fax(fr): +33 4 92 38 78 22