Re: best way to fix error?

Hello Josema,

I'm copying w3c-translators because others may be interested in
the answer.

There are no explicit rules about fixing errors, except that
we (W3C) can request that an error is fixed or the translation
be removed from the Web.

In general, whether to issue a new version or not depends on the
publishing policy of the translation. For the originals, our
policy is to never change a version once published, so we would
issue a new version, at a new dated URI, but translations may
have other policies (and in many cases may not have an explicit
publication policy).

In your case, your URI doesn't include the date, so I would just
fix the error, without changing the place of the translation.
This also helps us, because we don't have to change links.
But inside the document, you write "Este documento fue finalizado
el 2 de Junio de 2001.". You may probably want to add a sentence
there saying that some errors have been fixed later.

Regards,    Martin.