Re: [w3c-translators] <none>

Hello Alexandr,

Many thanks! This must have been a lot of work.

Regards,   Martin.

P.S.: You write something like 'all copyrights belong to W3C',
       which is not really true. The copyright for the translation
       if of course yours, but you agreed to certain conditions
       so that others could use the translation in the same way
       as the original spec.