Re: Translation techniques

Hello Jouni,

Some W3C WGs use XML source, others don't. It's not a
streamlined process. But if there is XML source, it
is usually available. Many stylesheets (e.g. XSLT)
are also available. If you need something in particular,
you can try to contact the editors of a spec directly.
(please cc me, but not the list).

Regards,    Martin.