Re: the translation into Japanse of RDF specification

Hello Eiji,

As I have said many times on this list already, you do not
have to ask for permission to translate a W3C specification,
or to publish that translation.

However, you have to tell us when you start the translation,
and you have to tell us when you have published it. So please
tell us when you have done the publication (your link currently
gives a 404).

It is perfectly okay to have two different translations of
the same spec into the same language, and I'm sure that
readers will be able to see the difference in quality.

Regards,    Martin.