Re: Volunteer translator of w3c English text into Filipino

Hello Marc,

Many thanks for your willingness to translate some W3C specs
into Filipino. Please just go ahead and tell us (on this list)
which spec you wat to translate, and then just start the translation
and tell us again when you are done. We do not need your CV at all;
there are no particular qualifications required to volunteer as
a translator (still of course translating is something that
requires quite a bit of knowledge).

For further details, please see
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation and
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate