Translation Volunteer - Portuguese Language - Brazil

From: John Wendell <wendell_john@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 11:32:23 +1000
To: <w3c-translators@w3.org>
I would like to volunteer as a translator for the W3C specification: XHTML 1.0: The Extensible Hypertext Markup Language, version: http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/REC-xhtml1-20000126 . I am current working on the translation of this document to the Portuguese (Brazil) language. Let me know if there are any others procedures I need to obey. The translation is still not completely done, but I already have an url for it.

Thank you for your attention, and hope to hear from you soon.

John Wendell