Re: Chinese version of HTML 4.0

From: Masayasu Ishikawa <mimasa@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 21:28:20 +0900
To: jack.wang@dowcorning.com
Cc: w3c-translators@w3.org
Hello,

jack.wang@dowcorning.com (by way of Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>) wrote:

> I am looking the Chinese version of the HTML 4.o and I found out two source
> from the page in your web
> .http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/html4-updates/translations#Chinese
> But, unfortunately that two e-mail address and web site all not available.
> But, you please kindly help me to find the right Web address or the contact
> e-mail address for

I'm afraid unless those translators tell us their new Web site and/or
e-mail address, we cannot provide such information.  We are not actively
tracking changes to translations nor changes to translators' e-mail
address, we rely on notification from translators to this list.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
--
Masayasu Ishikawa / mimasa@w3.org