Transaltion of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0

From: wrong string <sule@fbd.ub.es>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 15:27:40 +0900
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
We are three teachers of the Science Library College of the University
of Barcelona (Catalonia, Spain). We translated to Catalan the W3C
specification "Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0"
(http://www.w3.org/TR/WAI-WEBCONTENT/).

You can locate our Catalan translation at
http://www.ub.es/biblio/bid/06w3c.htm. We will be very pleased if the
W3C could evaluate and recognize our translation, and include it in the
"Translations of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0"
(http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WAI-WEBCONTENT-TRANSLATIONS).

If you need more information about any aspect of our Catalan translation
we are to its whole disposition.

Yours sincerely,

Andreu Sul?uesa
Facultat de Biblioteconomia i Documentaci?
Universitat de Barcelona
Tel. 93 4035788
sule@fbd.ub.es