Chinese version of HTML 4.0

From: by way of Martin Duerst <jack.wang@dowcorning.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 17:10:44 +0900
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Hi, Sir.
I am looking the Chinese version of the HTML 4.o and I found out two source
from the page in your web
.http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/html4-updates/translations#Chinese
But, unfortunately that two e-mail address and web site all not available.
But, you please kindly help me to find the right Web address or the contact
e-mail address for

*	Maobing Jin <mjin@intl.com>, see Chinese translation
<http://research.intl.com/~mjin/html/>

*	Ken Cheung <ken@cafeinfo.com>, see Second Chinese translation
<http://www.cafeinfo.com/HTML>

Thanks for your great help in advance and have a good day.

http://www.messagelabs.com/stats.asp