Re: Namespaces in XML into German finished

From: Stefan Schumacher <stefan@duckflight.de>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 12:13:07 +0200
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Hello Martin!

> that the introduction to your translation says that
> the English version is the only normative one?
> (you use the term 'Originalversion' (original version),
> but that does not say anything about normative vs.
> non-normative).
It's fixed.
The text is now:
Die Originalversion in englischer Sprache ist die einzige normative
Version:

I changed the header of XInclusions, too, and added a sentence,
that the use as a normative Recommendation is not allowed, like it
is written in the status-section.

Hope, itīs ok.

A nice day and happy working!
Stefan

--
Stefan Schumacher
Oesterberg 20                                   0172/2718968