Re: Japanese translation of Introduction to CSS3

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 16:04:32 +0900
To: "鉄野 正夫" <mtetsuno@hotmail.com>, w3c-translators@w3.org
Cc: "平野 貴仁" <mtetsuno@hotmail.com>
Hello - As long as you follow the rules given in the W3C
Copyright FAQ
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620.html#translate), you
do not have to ask for a permission.

Also, please do not send the same request with two different
names (Hirano and Tetsuno).

Also, please send notices about translation in English.
(I personally have no problems with Japanese, but other
readers on this list will have problems.)

Regards,  Martin.