Re: XML Schema Part 0 : Primer (Translation into Spanish finished)

Hello Josema,

Many thanks for your translation. Can you please make sure that
the 'nota de traduccion' is a bit more distinguished from the rest?
The best thing to do is to move it up to before the title, and to
create a border around it and use a separate background color.
This color can then also be used for comments inside the specification
(where you just use [] now).

Regards,   Martin.