Re: XML Schema Part 0 : Primer (Translation into Spanish finished)

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 17:22:29 +0900
To: "Josema Alonso" <josema@josema.net> (by way of Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>), w3c-translators@w3.org
Hello Josema,

Many thanks for your translation. Can you please make sure that
the 'nota de traduccion' is a bit more distinguished from the rest?
The best thing to do is to move it up to before the title, and to
create a border around it and use a separate background color.
This color can then also be used for comments inside the specification
(where you just use [] now).

Regards,   Martin.