Re: Korean translation of RDF Specification

Hello,

Many thanks for your work! Please

- Make sure your pages indicate what encoding they use, according to
   http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/charset.html#h-5.2.2
   (this is the most important, because most basic, type of metadata)
- If possible, use a special background for the introductory notice
   at the top of the document (to show that this is not exactly part
   of the document).

Ralph - Can you add the two translations to the RDF translations page?

Regards,   Martin.