Japanese translation for HTML Home Page is finished.

From: Omoti <omoti@n24.net>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 01:26:28 +0900
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Hi translators, I'm Omoti at Japan :)

I have finished the Japanese translation for
HTML Home Page

The original URL
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/

My Japanese translation
http://www.net24.ne.jp/~omoti/w3c/markup/markup_ja.html

I really thank to Dave, Mimasa, Martin, and all other
people who gave me the translation permission and
to people who kindly helped my work.

Thank you !

On Wed, 10 Jan 2001 21:06:11 +0900
Masayasu Ishikawa <mimasa@w3.org> wrote:

> Sorry for my late reply ...

> For the record, you are welcome to translate <http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/>,
> so long as you follow the conditions suggested by Martin.  Although
> I'm maintaining that page now, most of the contents were written by
> Dave Raggett, the former HTML Activity Lead, so I have contacted Dave
> and he is happy to have translation of that page.
>
> If I had extra time, I would have tried to translate that page into
> Japanese by myself ...
>
> Regards,
> --
> Masayasu Ishikawa / mimasa@w3.org