Asking for permission

From: marno <marno@ai3.itb.ac.id>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 20:17:12 +0700 (JAVT)
To: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
cc: w3c-translators@w3.org
Hello Mr. Dave,
as said by Mrs. Susan from News of W3C, I need a specific
permission from you. I have translated into Indonesian your files "Getting
Started with HTML" thinking it could be very useful for beginners in
Indonesia.  I had not read carefully W3C's FAQ about copyright and
intellectual property, and I already published freely my translations of
your documents at http://www.ai3.itb.ac.id/Tutorial/MenambahStyle.html. My
question is, am I to remove these translations or can I have your explicit
permission?

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,

JPN. Sumarno