Re: Italian translation of introductions to HTML and CSS

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 10:34:10 +0900
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Cc: dsr@w3.org, Masayasu Ishikawa <mimasa@w3.org>
Hello Michele,

As said before on this list, you need an explicit permission
to translate files that are not W3C Technical Reports
(listed on http://www.w3.org/TR). If we already gave you
such a permission, please include it in your anouncement.
If you didn't get a permission yet, please request one
as soon as possible.

Regards,    Martin.