Re: Italian translation of introductions to HTML and CSS

Hello Michele,

As said before on this list, you need an explicit permission
to translate files that are not W3C Technical Reports
(listed on http://www.w3.org/TR). If we already gave you
such a permission, please include it in your anouncement.
If you didn't get a permission yet, please request one
as soon as possible.

Regards,    Martin.