Re: [w3c-translators] <none>

Hello Alexandr,

Many thanks for your work!

I have some small requests:

- For http://www.geocities.com/a_pyramidin/html401rus/index.html,
   both on Netscape 6 as well as on Opera, there is a problem in
   that the copyright section (avtorskie prava, sorry for the crude
   transliteration) and the abstract (vvedenie) appear overlaid.
   My guess is that this is due to some CSS problem; both browsers
   are known to be at the top of implementation conformance when
   it comes to CSS. Can you please check?

- At the very top of the document, there should be a special
   section, with a separate style/background, that explains
   things about the translation (see
   http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620.html#translate
   for details). Can you please add it? This applies to both documents.
   On the other hand, the translation itself should be not changed
   if possible.

Many thanks in advance,    Martin.