ask for permission

From: Deny Sabri <denysabri@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 22:17:59 +0900
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
To all

My name is Deny D. Sabri from Jakarta-Indonesia. Currently I work for PT.
Adhi Widya Dasa - System Integrator for Sybase Indonesia. I really like to
know more about XML-I believe others friends of mine too, but I can not
find book in Indonesia with XML subject.
I order to help me learning XML and mybe my friends in Indonesia I would
like to translate some of the documentations and publish it on internet.
Is it possible ?

Regards
Deny D. Sabri

http://www.angelfire.com/de/DenySabri/resume.html