Final version of Italian translation of HTML 4.0 Specification

From: Michele Diodati <diodati@mclink.it>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 13:09:38 +0900
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Liber Liber Group has completed the Italian translation of HTML 4.0
specification. Our translation is now online at this URI:
http://www.liberliber.it/biblioteca/w/world_wide_web_consortium/specifiche_h
tml40/html/cover.html

Please, can you update the "Translations of the HTML 4 Specification" page
at W3C site (http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/html4-updates/translations) with the
new (final) URI of our translation? Can you also specify on the translation
page that the final revision of Italian translation is been made by Eugenio
Bettin (eugeniob@ukrpack.net)?

The credits page (with the complete list of italian volunteers) is at
http://www.liberliber.it/biblioteca/w/world_wide_web_consortium/specifiche_h
tml40/html/index.htm.

Thank you.

Best regards,