Re: HTML 4.01 into Japanese

Many thanks for all your work!

The actual spec is at
http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~sd5a-ucd/rec-html401j/cover.html.

Can you please change it so that the necessary disclaimers
as required by W3C appear on cover.html, and please also on
all the chapter pages?

Also, can you confirm that the cases where you, as you say
in your header page, corrected errors from the original
specification in the translation without waiting for this
to be accepted as an erratum are very clearly marked as such?

Regards,   Martin.