German trans: Associating Style Sheets with XML documents Version 1.0

From: Stefan Mintert <mintert@irb.cs.uni-dortmund.de>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 14:12:21 +0200
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
cc: mintert@irb.cs.uni-dortmund.de

Hi!

I've completed a first version of my german translation of "Associating Style
Sheets with XML documents Version 1.0". I call it 'first' version, because
there may be errors which I haven't found yet, but will be fixed soon.

The translation is available for public review at
http://www.mintert.com/xml/trans/REC-xml-stylesheet-19990629-de.html

It's intended to translate all specs of the W3C XML Activity at make them
available at http://www.mintert.com/xml/trans/
The german translation of XML 1.0 is already available since Spring '98.

Bye,

  Stefan.

  Stefan Mintert
       UniDo:    mintert@irb.informatik.uni-dortmund.de
       private:  stefan@mintert.com

        "let the music keep our spirits high..."

                                (Jackson Browne)