Re: on the link to a "wai-pageauth-tech.html"

Yasutaka Kato wrote:

> Dear Editor.
>
> Please tell me about the following issue.
>
> The translation of "wai-pageauth.html" into other languagues should
> have the english "wai-pageauth-tech.html" since the "wai-pageauth.html"
> is the recommended document but a "wai-pageauth-tech.html" is just a note
> which will be updated frequently.

Hello,

It is true that the Web Content Working Group anticipates
upating the techniques document more frequently than
the guidelines. Note that it can't be too frequently, because
the document has to be somewhat stable as well.

While any translations are appreciated, I realize that it
would be more difficult to translate a changing document.
On the other hand, since the techniques document contains
a lot of HTML examples, the amount of English may not be
that much.

I think it is much more important to translate the guidelines
than the techniques. But if resources are available, all
translations are welcome.

 - Ian

Telephone May 1999 only:     (212) 688-4489
Cell phone May 1999:         (917) 450-8783
Otherwise Tel/Fax:           (212) 684-1814