Avaiting instructions (was: Re: translate to portuguese)

Fabricio Mota wrote:

> I'm Brazilian, and I think that I could give some help with
> the translations for my native language(portuguese); my english
> is not 100%, but I think that it will be enough to this job.
>
> Awaiting more instructions;

We don't give any instructions, but here are some pointers,
for you and others:

W3C's policy on translations:
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ.html#translate
This tells you the conditions under which you can translate,
and when and what you have to tell us about what you are doing.

The archive of this list:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/
Here you can find others that are interested in translating
to the same language.

The TR page (i.e. the list of things that may be translated):
http://www.w3.org/TR/

The rest is up to you: You decide what you want to translate,
how much time you want to take, and whether you want to work
together with somebody else or alone.

Happy translating!     Martin.

#-#-#  Martin J. Du"rst, World Wide Web Consortium
#-#-#  mailto:duerst@w3.org   http://www.w3.org