XML FAQ

From: Peter Flynn <pflynn@curia.ucc.ie>
Date: 30 Jan 1997 00:47:48 +0000 (GMT)
To: w3c-sgml-wg@www10.w3.org
OK, thanks to some swift responses by Eve, Jon, Peter M-R, and Tom
Borgman, there's a skeleton at http://www.ucc.ie/xml/ but please keep
the URL within this group until the doc is a bit fleshier. Most of the
answers are placeholders and need rephrasing.

I'll update every 2 days or so on the basis of what I receive and what
I stumble across in discussion. I would aim to release the URL with
DRAFT stamped on it within a couple of weeks, then see what the
respnse is.

///Peter