Re: Multi-headed indirect links

From: len bullard <cbullard@hiwaay.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 07:26:29 -0600
To: Martin Bryan <mtbryan@SGML.U-NET.COM>
CC: w3c-sgml-wg@www10.w3.org
Martin Bryan wrote:

> Given that nobody other than myself seems to be interested in indirect
> links, and that for direct links the only form that is getting any support
> is that of an opaque string, I ask myself whether the XML community has any
> interest in having multiheaded links?

I thought everyone was interested in multiheaded links (if I understand
that correctly).  What I notice is that no design has emerged from
the discussion.  I see the same standoff that has existed between
HyTime and TEI proponents for a number of years now.

Given the schedule set forth, this is disappointing.

Len Bullard