Archives updated

From: Jon Bosak <bosak@atlantic-83.Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 16:21:23 -0800
To: w3c-sgml-wg@www10.w3.org
cc: bosak@atlantic-83.Eng.Sun.COM
SGML WG mail for the first half of January has been extracted from my
own mail and put into the following files:

   ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/sun-info/standards/xml/wg/9701a.gz
   ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/sun-info/standards/xml/wg/9701a.zip

These files are also available by HTTP.

I cannot guarantee that I received everything sent to the list, but
these files contain everything that I did receive.  The W3C archive
for this group is publicly visible, so you are free share these with
anyone who might be interested in our discussions.

Jon