NXP - Preview

From: Norbert H. MIKULA <e_nmiku@utila.ifi.uni-klu.ac.at>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 21:36:07 +0100
To: w3c-sgml-wg@www10.w3.org
===============================
NXP - Norbert's XML Parser
===============================

For those who are interested in having a look at the
current version of my XML parser (in Java) :

Please have a look at :

http://www.edu.uni-klu.ac.at/~nmikula/NXP/

There is currently no documentation but the README
file. I will work on that the during next days.
Please read the README carefully as it gives important
hints about what is supported by that time.

Keep in mind ! : This is a pre-beta for those who can
never wait...... ;-)

A small test instance (by Jon Bosak) you can find at :

http://www.edu.uni-klu.ac.at/~nmikula/NXP/data/

---
Best regards,
Norbert H. Mikula

= SGML, DSSSL, Intra- & Internet, AI, Java
= mailto:nmikula@edu.uni-klu.ac.at
= http://www.edu.uni-klu.ac.at/~nmikula