Re: Radical cure for BOS confusion

From: W. Eliot Kimber <eliot@isogen.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 22:44:46 -0900
To: w3c-sgml-wg@www10.w3.org
At 10:58 PM 1/10/97 EST, lee@sq.com wrote:
>I'm still a little behind in my reading of the archives for December
>and january, though.  Perchance I shall stumble over the root of a
>mighty willow tree offering me a compelling argument for complexities
>Byzantine and Impenetrable!

Lee,

You're rehashing a lot of ground we've already covered in the two months,
especially the rationalization with the TC of HyTime with simple syntaxes
like the A element.  Please finish catching up.

Cheers,

E.
--
W. Eliot Kimber (eliot@isogen.com)
Senior SGML Consulting Engineer, Highland Consulting