List configuration

From: David G. Durand <dgd@cs.bu.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 00:19:38 -0500
To: w3c-sgml-wg@www10.w3.org
  I'm spending a lot of time deleting duplicate posts, and trying (and
sometimes failing) to prevent sending them to others. Can't we get this
list server changed to set the "Reply-to:" header to point to the list?
Then an ordinary reply would go to the list instead of the original poster.
And we could all stop having to remember to use reply all and then edit the
headers...

  I'm sure that this can be done with the software, but who has the
wherewithall to actually do it in this case?

  It's the little things that get you down, especially in the cold, dark season.

  -- David